Dear Parents or Guardians,
We will be starting our After-School Program on September 28, 2020, for 1st grade through 6th grade. We encourage the program for students who have homework or need help meeting their AR goal. The After-School Program will run Monday through Thursday between the hours of 3:30 to 4:30. We would appreciate that you pick up your student no later than 4:30. When we have an early out day, there will be no ASP. Please call or text Mrs. Christianson or Mrs. Kunrath if you have any questions.
Sincerely, Mrs. Christianson & Mrs. Kunrath
All Fordville-Lankin Public Schools students to receive free meals.
Fordville-Lankin Public Schools will be providing all students free breakfast and lunch beginning August 31 of the 2020-21 school year. The meals will be provided to students regardless of their income level or chosen learning model. The United States Department of Agriculture is providing the funding for the meals. FPS says the free meals will be available through December 31 or until federal funding runs out. Additionally, families are encouraged to fill out forms for the Free & Reduced Meal Program for when the federally funded meals run out.
From the office of Mr. O’Brien
When sending your student to school…
- Make sure they are wearing a mouth/nose covering. Our drivers will be wearing them too.
- Remind your student of the social distancing. Be at least 6 feet apart from others.
- The Center for Disease Control recommends that parents/guardians check your student’s temperature if you believe they are not feeling well. Please keep your student home if they have a temp. above 100 degrees.
- Do not share your personal school items, such as pens, pencils, paper…
- Students will be spaced 6 feet apart in the lunchroom.
- Hand sanitizers will be in every room to be used frequently.
- Remember to wash your hands regularly.
- We will be limiting visitors into the school.
- If you need to check our student out of school for example, a doctors appointment, just call the school when you are outside