Scholarship links will be added as we receive them.
Financial Aid Information
The following is a list of reminders for students in applying for scholarships.
1. Keeping track of applications and deadlines is the student’s responsibility.
2. The scholarships receive at our school are a small fraction of what is available, students need to use the library resources if they would like to apply for more.
3. The closer the scholarship agency or giver is to Fordville-Lankin Public School, the better your chances are of receiving an award. Be efficient with your time.
4. Apply for as many scholarships at possible, more applications give you more opportunity to receive an award.
5. Save copies of all applications.
6. Don’t procrastinate.
7. Have a trusted adult review your application.